The Icom IC-705

The Icom IC-705 

I've been using the Icom IC-705 now for over a month operating portable in the field at just 5w and when the IC-705 first came out I wasn't tempted to purchase it .

But now after using the transceiver I'm really enjoying it  , The battery packs really do last quite a while  " BP-272 " around 1 full activation 5-6 hours and the BP-307 I've had 2 days out of one and currently have 3 of each and the drop in charger.  

The MAT 705 tuner " plus  " is definitely worth the purchase and is the cage for added protection. 

I'm hoping to keep by blogs from portable upto date on here and also in the HF Highlights section of Practical Wireless magazine each month .

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good DX in 2022

73 Carl 2E0HPI 

Popular posts from this blog

Operating Portable POTA Yaesu FT-817ND 5w

GFF-0431 Washington Wetlands Activation 10.12.2021